NOTE: Please answer EVERY QUESTION completely! Scroll down the page for the application.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
* Our pets are not to be kept outdoors, they are house pets and MUST live with you in your home; they WANT to be with their families!
* Dogs do not reach their full physical and mental maturity until they are between 2 and 4 years of age. They will react as normal puppies and chew, jump, scratch, climb, need house training and often have submissive behaviors such as urination.
* Going to a new home is traumatic and both dogs and puppies can have potty accidents, act timid, and become clingy and insecure for a period of time. Please be patient and kind.
* Dogs can cost up to, or more, than $300 per year, and you need to be prepared financially (and emotionally) to provide adequate care for the rest of its life.
* This application does not guarantee adoption of the pet. All applications are processed carefully and all references are checked.
Adoption, Spay and Neuter Policy
1) Our adoption fees range from $125 to $200, excluding adoption specials, and include age-appropriate vaccinations, worming, microchip and spay/neuter. If, due to age or health reasons, a dog cannot be spayed or neutered at the time of adoption, a spay/neuter deposit equal to what our vet would charge for a spay/neuter will be required. This deposit will be refunded upon proof of spay or neuter.
2) If the dog is 6 months or older, we will make the spay/neuter appointment and take the dog to the vet for the adopter to pick up, or the adopter can pick the dog up from us at a later date.
3) If the dog adopted is a puppy, spay/neuter must be performed at 6 months of age and a refundable spay/neuter deposit will be required.
4) All adopters must have an approved application.
5) A signed adoption contract will be required for all adopters.
Fill Out the Adoption Application Below
NOTE: If a question does not apply (for instance, your landlord’s name/number and you own your home) please put n/a in the space provided. The form will not submit properly if you leave blank answers to the questions!
If the form is submitted correctly, you will see a green message letting you know it has been submitted. If you don’t see that message, scroll up and the questions you missed will be in red.