1) Our adoption fees range from $125 to $200, excluding adoption specials, and include age-appropriate vaccinations, worming, microchip and spay/neuter. If, due to age or health reasons, a dog cannot be spayed or neutered at the time of adoption, a spay/neuter deposit equal to what our vet would charge for a spay/neuter will be required. This deposit will be refunded upon proof of spay or neuter.
2) If the dog is 6 months or older, we will make the spay/neuter appointment and take the dog to the vet for the adopter to pick up, or the adopter can pick the dog up from us at a later date.
3) If the dog adopted is a puppy, spay/neuter must be performed at 6 months of age and a refundable spay/neuter deposit will be required.
4) All adopters must have an approved application.
5) A signed adoption contract will be required for all adopters.